TIMED ONLINE ONLY MULTI-ESTATE AUCTION
LOTS BEGIN CLOSING THURSDAY, APRIL 29th AT 10:00 A.M.
This is a Timed, Online Only Auction Event with a soft close! Click the above tab for catalog, terms and registration!!
Open House/Inspection: Monday, April 26th from 4:30-6 P.M.
PICKUP DATE & LOCATION: Monday, May 3rd from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM. All items must be picked during the designated pickup time, NO EXCEPTIONS! All items are located at the Fraise Auction Center, 205 N Cottonwood, New London, IA
OVER 450 LOTS INCLUDING:
- Midwest Old Threshers souvenir buttons & cookbooks
- Starling Lineup autographed B.J. Armstrong & Ryne Sandberg action figures
- Baseball, Basketball & others sports collector trading cards – some 80’s but mostly 90’s & newer and other sports memorabilia
- Aunt Jemima & Uncle Moses salt & peppers, creamers and spices
- Disney Mickey Mouse & Coca Cola collections
- Collection of Jim Shore figurines & ornaments
- Large collection of Hallmark Keepsake ornaments (many member only ornaments)
- Signed P. Buckley Moss framed prints
- Terry Redlin & Maynard Reece framed wildlife prints
- Longaberger basket collection
- Many Winfield, IA, Olds, IA & Swedesburg, IA advertising collectibles including: calendars, community cookbooks, postcards, bullet pens, paper clips, mirrors, etc.
- Diecast tractors & cars
- New & old Christmas decorations including ceramic tree
- Carnival, depression, Fenton, candlewick & other glassware
- New & vintage Ball canning jars
- Vintage Singer No. 20 Sew Handy sewing machine w/original box
- KitchenAid mixer & other small countertop appliances
- Usual flatware, pots & pans, baking dishes, Corelle dishware, etc.
- Quilts & embroidered linens
- Nice selection of modern furniture including: baby crib/toddler bed, LayZboy recliner, Justice sofa, dressers, coffee table, desks, table & floor lamps, flatscreen TV, combination safe, kitchen table & chairs, lrg. area rug & outdoor furniture
- Antique oak roll top desk, dresser and very nice oak ice chest
BETTY L. CANBY ESTATE – OWNER
Auction Conducted by
Fraise Auction & Real Estate