Enoch & Eunice Ruggles Estates
LOTS BEGIN CLOSING TUESDAY, AUGUST 17TH AT 10:00 A.M.
This is a Timed, Online Only Auction Event with a soft close! Click the above tab for catalog, terms and registration!!
Open House/Inspection: Friday, August 13th from 4:30-6 P.M.
PICKUP DATE & LOCATION: Thursday, August 19th from 1 – 6:00 PM. All items must be picked during the designated pickup time, NO EXCEPTIONS! All items are located at the Fraise Auction Center, 205 N Cottonwood, New London, IA
Location: Items are being moved from their home to the Fraise Auction Center in New London, Iowa
- ’04 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.4 Triton pickup – 77,629 miles, fully loaded & excellent condition
- ’13 Cadillac SRX 3.6 SUV – 45,629 miles, fully loaded & excellent condition
- ’38 Ford 5 Window Coupe – older restoration, good running condition
- ’51 Ford Victoria Coupe – older restoration, good running condition
- ’74 Vintage Winner 17’ V-bottom pleasure boat – good condition
- ’09 Kawasaki Ninja EX500D Motorcycle – 11,258 miles, good condition
- Vintage 1930’s – 1950’s automotive parts
- Woodworking power & hand tools
- Vintage Cub Cadet 70 garden tractor & front mount snow blade
- Honda push mower, AgriFab lawn cart, etc.
- Firearms (Please note that all Federal Firearms Laws will be strictly enforced)
- Super nice selection of very clean & name brand modern furniture to include: cherry & oak bedroom sets, sofas & loveseats, winged back recliners, swivel & rocking chairs, drop leaf tables & chairs, china cabinets, retro apartment size drop leaf kitchen tables, entry tables, coffee & end tables, buffets, flatscreen TV’s & more
- Vintage & reproduction metal lawn chairs & porch gliders
- DP Air Strider & XP550 elec. Treadmill
- Ice cream parlor chairs
- Victor Victrola VV-240
- Usual pots, pans, baking dishes, flatware, etc.
- Bedding, linens, assorted new & old quilts, etc.
- Pocket watches & costume jewelry
- Crystal, candlewick, carnival, depression, pressed & pattern glassware
- Large quantity of cookbooks & others
- Mount Pleasant and surrounding areas advertising items
- Old Threshers Buttons & 50th Anniversary belt buckle
- Dolls, model cars, new & old board games
- Vintage metal toys
- Newer farm toys, etc.
- Many collectibles
Auctioneer’s Note: This is a very clean auction with literally something for everyone, you won’t be disappointed! 15% buyer’s premium. All items sell “as is, where is”.
ENOCH & EUNICE RUGGLES ESTATES – SELLERS
Auction Conducted by
Fraise Auction & Real Estate