ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
300 Main Street, Montrose, Iowa
BIDDING ENDS: THURSDAY, MARCH 25TH AT 1:00 PM
OPEN HOUSE: THURSDAY, MARCH 11TH FROM 5:00 – 6:00 PM
- Former United Presbyterian Church
- Unlimited potential for Commercial use and or conversion to single family/multi-family residence
- Beautiful brick structure with over 5,300 sq. ft
- Sanctuary with hardwood floors
- Full finished basement with restrooms & fellowship space
- Larger corner lot with plenty of space for parking
Auctioneer’s Note: Take advantage and Bid Your Price on this unique property selling at public auction. We strongly encourage all interested parties to attend the open house! Auction will be conducted online only, whereas each bidder can conveniently bid with an electronic device from anywhere!
Terms: $5,000 earnest money deposit at the end of the auction with the remainder due on or before April 23, 2021. The seller will provide a current abstract at their expense. Property sells “as is, where is”. Sale is not contingent on Buyer’s financing or any other contingencies. Buyers accept any remaining personal property at closing. Real estate sells subject to Seller’s confirmation.
Real Estate Taxes: Currently the real estate is tax exempt.
Closing: Closing will take place on or before April 23, 2021. The balance of the purchase price will be payable at closing in the form of guaranteed check, or wire transfer.
Possession: At closing upon payment in full.
PRESBYTERY OF EAST IOWA – SELLER
James E. Claypool – Attorney for Seller
Fraise Auction & Real Estate
PO Box 8, New London, IA 52645