SEVIER ESTATE AUCTION
LOTS BEGIN CLOSING WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12TH AT 10:00 A.M.
This is a Timed, Online Only Auction Event with a soft close! Click the above tab for catalog, terms and registration!!
Location: 608 University, Donnellson, Iowa
OPEN HOUSE/PREVIEW: Tuesday, October 11th from 5-6PM
PICKUP DATE: Thursday, October 13th from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Any items not picked up during the designated pickup time will be forfeited without refund – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Craftsman DYS4500 Special Edition riding mower w/bagger
- Lawn sweep, push mowers, elec. mulcher, yard & gardening tools
- Craftsman multipiece tool set. Also, other hand & power tools
- Very nice selection of antique furniture to include ornate oak hooded buffet, washstands, round kitchen table, bentwood & pressed back chairs, side tables, parlor table, dressers, possum belly cupboard, Gilbert mantle clock, school desks, church pews, field desk, etc.
- Appliances include dehumidifier, small chest freezer, Whirlpool washing machine and older Kenmore elec. dryer
- Patio furniture, queen & king size beds, dressers, recliners, kitchen table & chairs, area rugs and other modern furniture
- AT&SF railroad collectibles include buttons, pins, lamps, wrist watches, keys, timetables, misc. manual & literature, safety award collector plates and glassware
- Other railroad collectibles such as pocket watches, hardback train/locomotive books, early brass gas lamp, telegraph equipment, etc.
- Aladdin & others oil lamps
- Shirley Temple and Cream of Wheat advertisements
- Vintage Marx train set
- Barbie dolls & accessories such as camper, Ten Speed bicycle, beauty center, etc.
- Holly Hobbie sewing machine
- Dolls, doll beds, cribs, furniture, buggies & doll houses
- Gone With the Wind electrified lamp
- Haviland Bavaria Blue Garland china set. Also, green & pink depression glassware & others
Auctioneer’s Note: Due to the passing of her husband, Mrs. Sevier has decided to downsize and move closer to her daughter. Majority of items are clean and in excellent condition.
JERRY SEVIER ESTATE AND MARIANNE SEVIER – SELLERS