ONLINE ONLY COIN & CURRENCY AUCTION
LOTS BEGIN CLOSING TUESDAY, APRIL 19TH AT 10:00 A.M.
This is a Timed, Online Only Auction Event with a soft close! Click the above tab for catalog, terms and registration!!
Open House/Inspection: Monday, April 18th from 5-7 P.M.
PICKUP DATE & LOCATION: Thursday, April 21st 4-6 P.M. All items must be picked during the designated pickup time, NO EXCEPTIONS! All items are located at the Fraise Auction Center, 205 N Cottonwood, New London, IA. Shipping will be available.
Over 400 lots from a private collection to Include:
- S. 1800’s Gold coins
- Large quantity of Silver to include Morgan & Peace dollars; Seated Liberty and Bust type half dimes; Walking Liberty, Seated Liberty, Capped Bust & Barber half dollars; Barber, Capped Bust and Seated Liberty quarters; Barber, Seated Liberty and Mercury dimes; “V” and Shield nickels. Many key dates and mint marks including Carson City!
- Three cent silver and nickel coins
- Two cent coins
- Indian Head, Flying Eagle and Lincoln cents
- 1795 Colonial Large cents. Many other Large cents through 1856
- Early 1800’s half cents
- Commemorative half dollars
- Proof sets
- S. Mint Silver Proof sets
- Special Mint sets
- Uncirculated quarters
- Colonial currency – Pennsylvania 1773 Two Shillings, Eighteen Pence and Half-a-Crown notes
- 1863 .25 cent and .50 cent Fractional Currency notes
- 1899 Silver Certificate
- 1923 “Horse Blanket” $1
- 1935 Hawaii $1 Silver Certificate
- 1899 $2 Silver Certificate
- 1914 $5 and $10 Federal Reserve Notes
Auction Conducted by
Fraise Auction & Real Estate