BOWMAN ESTATE AUCTION
LOTS BEGIN CLOSING WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22ND AT 10:00 A.M.
This is a Timed, Online Only Auction Event with a soft close! Click the above tab for catalog, terms and registration!!
Location: 1919 S 12th Street, Burlington, Iowa
OPEN HOUSE/PREVIEW: Monday, March 20th from 4:30 – 6 PM
PICKUP DATE: Friday, March 24nd from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM. All items must be picked up during the designated pickup time or will otherwise be forfeited without refund – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 ST pickup w/ 20,928 miles
- Parmar 12’4” stairlift w/remotes
- Pocket watches, pocket knives, wrist watches & costume jewelry
- Vintage J.I. Case Guard badges
- Midwest Old Threshers & Western Illinois Threshers buttons
- Diecast car collection
- Large collection of collector dolls
- Glassware, china & figurines
- Large collection of wall and mantle clocks by Seth Thomas, Waterbury, New Haven, General Electric, Sessions, Ansonia, Gilbert & others including C.E Gerling Optometrist of Burlington, IA and Paule Jewelry advertising large wall clocks
- Burlington, IA City Directory collection
- Griswold & others cast iron skillets
- Schrader air service set & Schrader advertising Tire Gauge Gas Station countertop display
- Modern furniture to include oak claw foot dining table w/6 chairs, mahogany corner cupboard, oak china cupboard, glass front bookcase & display cabinet, knee hole & student desks, cedar chests, Meilink combination floor safe, sofa, sleeper/sofa, recliner, electric fireplace, end tables, patio furniture, full size beds and dressers. Also antique pressed wood chairs and child’s rocker
- Whirlpool self-cleaning elec. oven, Frigidaire refrigerator, upright freezer, and older washing machine & elec. dryer
- Usual pots, pans, baking dishes, flatware, countertop appliances etc.
- Vintage lineman’s belts, hand planes, Stanley 358 miter saw & other vintage tools
- Craftsman & Waterloo tool chests
- Large selection of wrenches, hammers, pliers, sockets, screw drivers, power tools, tap & dies, drill bits, specialty tools, etc.
- Craftsman table saw, floor model drill press, wood lathe & band saw; Delta belt/disc sander & wet scroll saw; Ryobi surface planer; shop vacs; Buffalo band saw; Lincoln 225-amp welder and many woodworking accessories
- Troy-Bilt self-propelled push mower and Troy-Bilt Pony riding mower
- Toro CCR 2000E snow blower w/electric start
- Wheelbarrow, gas & cordless string trimmers, chainsaws & misc. lawn & garden
- Sand blaster, engine stand & 8-ton lift
- Vintage 20th Century stationary & portable gas engines, power station/generators, etc.
- Vintage car parts (mostly Ford Model A & Model T) folding windshields, steering columns, luggage racks, tires, odometers & instruments, head lamps & taillights, carburetors & engine parts. Also, Overland & Maxwell radiators.
- PLUS MUCH MORE!
CLINTON BOWMAN ESTATE – OWNER
Kelli Johnson Vice President/Trust Officer of F&M Bank & Trust – Executor