BURLINGTON COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT AUCTION
Online Only Surplus Auction
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Burlington Community School District will be selling excess desks, cabinets, file cabinets, phone booth from Clark Field House, computers & electronics, shop equipment & hand tools, Vans, School buses, trucks, musical instruments etc.
Began: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 12:00 PM CDT
Ends: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 10:00 AM CDT
ONLINE ONLY SURPLUS SCHOOL AUCTION
LOTS BEGIN CLOSING TUESDAY, AUGUST 11TH AT 10:00 A.M.
This is a Timed, Online Only Auction Event with a Soft Close! Click the above tab for catalog, terms and registration!!
LOCATION: James Madison Middle School (Use Door #6) – 2131 Madison Ave., Burlington, Iowa
PREVIEW/INSPECTION: Monday, August 10th from 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
PICKUP DATE: Friday, August 14th from 7:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M. All items must be picked during the designated pickup time, NO EXCEPTIONS! Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time are subject to forfeiture without refund.
- 2006 Chevy Cobalt, 2.2L eng. w/149,xxx miles
- 2003 Chevy Express Van, 4.3L eng. w/186,xxx miles
- 2003 Chevy Express Van, 4.3L eng. w/145,xxx miles
- 1993 Ford F-250 truck, 5.8L eng., w/118,xxx miles
- 2003 Thomas 84 passenger bus, 5.9L Cummins Diesel w/ Allison trans., 166,xxx miles
- 2006 Thomas 84 passenger bus, 6.7L Cummins Diesel w/Allison trans, 143,xxx miles
- Delta planer, 220v
- Rockwell jointer, 220v
- CNC machines, Rockwell belt sander, Delta table top band saw, (2) 1/2hp drill press’s, floor model bench grinder, misc. power tools, pipe bender, shears, etc.
- Assorted hand tools
- Computer items – monitors, towers, laptop computers, smartboards, server racks, etc.
- Custodial equipment – swing machines, Noble 5300T auto scrubber & charger (needs batteries), Advance floor brusher, vacuums
- Round tables, work tables, wood chairs, metal folding chairs, file cabinets, teacher desks, paper cutting boards, pull down screens, computer carts, wood book shelves, boxes of child’s toys
- Appliances – Tappan electric stoves, natural gas stoves, Maytag built in dishwasher, Whirlpool washer, GE elec. dryer, popcorn popper, Bausch Lomb microscopes
- Vintage phone booth from Clark Field House
- Vending machine & restaurant equipment
- Musical Instruments – Hamilton piano, Yamaha piano, Yamaha elec. key boards, drums, lots and lots of elementary musical instruments
BURLINGTON COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT – SELLER
For questions or additional info contact: Tim Kesterke 319-753-0868
Auction Conducted by
Fraise Auction & Real Estate