Online Only Antique & Collectible Car Auction
Lola Hobson & John Hobson Estate Car Auction
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
On behalf of the Hobson family we will be selling collector cars, parts/salvage cars, signs, Model A & Model T car parts, 1947 Harley Davidson flathead motorcycle, mowers, John Deere crawler and more! NEW DATE & TIME NOW POSTED!
Began: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 12:00 PM CST
Ended: Thursday, January 07, 2021 at 10:00 AM CST
ONLINE ONLY ANTIQUE & COLLECTIBLE CAR AUCTION
BIDDING ENDS: THURSDAY, JANUARY 7TH AT 10:00 AM
This is a Timed, Online Only Auction Event with a Soft Close! Click the above tab for catalog, terms and registration!!
LOCATION: All items are located at the Fraise Auction Center, 205 N Cottonwood, New London, IA, unless otherwise specifically noted in the catalog description
PREVIEW/INSPECTION: Monday, January 4th from 3-5 PM
PICKUP DATE: Saturday, January 9th from 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. All items must be picked during the designated pickup time, NO EXCEPTIONS! Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time are subject to forfeiture without refund.
- 1947 Harley Davidson “45” flathead motorcycle, older restoration
- 1951 Ford Custom V8 2-door sedan
- 1916 Model T Touring car, 3-door
- 1928 Model A Business Coupe with original red steering wheel
- 1968 Mercury Cougar, originally purchased from Arizona. Appears all original and shows 37,675 miles
- 1967 Ford Fairlane 500
- 1977 Triumph
- 1973 Nova 2-door hatchback
- Several other parts/salvage vehicles
- 1985 Ford Dump Truck
- Ford tractors
- Ferguson 3pt. 2-bottom blow
- Ford Backhoe
- John Deere 110 riding mowers & others
- John Deere crawler (entirely disassembled)
- Model A and Model T parts
- 1940’S – 1970’S car parts
- Collectible signs
Lola Hobson & John Hobson Estate & Others – Sellers
Fraise Auction & Real Estate
PO Box 8, New London, IA 52645