Online Only TOOL, EQUIPMENT & SALVAGE AUCTION
Bill’s Towing & Wrecker Service/William “Bill” Crom Estate
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Large Estate/Business Liquidation including Mack & International wreckers; towing/recovery equipment & tools; Snap On, MAC & others mechanics tools; welders, cutting torches, etc.; parts/salvage vehicles & trailers; scrap iron and more!
Began: Monday, August 12, 2019 at 11:00 AM CDT
Ends: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 10:00 AM CDT
TIMED ONLINE ONLY
TOOL, EQUIPMENT & SALVAGE AUCTION
LOTS BEGIN CLOSING WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28TH AT 10:00 A.M.
This is a Timed, Online Only Auction Event with a soft close! Click the above tab for catalog, terms and registration!!
Open House/Inspection: Monday, August 26th from 5:00 P.M. – 6:30 P.M. All items are located at Bill’s Towing – 5913 Bluff Road, Fort Madison, Iowa (1/2 mile east of the Hwy 2 & Hwy 61 interchange on Bluff Road)
PICKUP DATES (Please read carefully): Friday, August 30th from 7am -5pm and Saturday, August 31st from 7am – 12pm. ALL SMALL ITEMS must be picked up during the above indicated pickup times, NO EXCEPTIONS! Buyers will have until Saturday, September 14th to remove all large items including scrap piles, salvage trucks/trailers & equipment. A loader tractor will be available the first 2 pickup dates only for loadout assistance!
Auctioneer’s Note: William “Bill” Crom ran a successful towing & recovery business just outside the city limits of Fort Madison for many years. Due to the limited area of space and issues for parking, the auction will be conducted Online Only. We will be liquidating Bills Towing business to include mechanics tools/shop equipment, towing/recovery semi’s & equipment, very large selection of New truck/semi parts inventory, salvage trucks/trailers, lots of scrap iron as well as household goods. Bid your price from the comfort of your home or office!
OVER 600 LOTS INCLUDING:
- Wreckers including 1986 Mack R685T, 1971 International Loadstar 1800 4X4 and 1963 Diamond T semi
- 1999 Chevy Service Truck w/winch & 1999 Chevy Monte Carlo
- Single axle & tandem axle utility/car trailers
- Salvage/Parts Trucks, enclosed trailers and scrap iron
- Antique 1948 Chevy truck, 1951 Chevy & 1958 GMC tow trucks, all do not run and are in rough condition
- Pickup Bed Trailers
- Clark gas forklift
- 16’ Jon boat & trailer, selling separately is a Mercury 25hp outboard motor
- Pull type log splitter with Honda eng.
- Nice selection of heavy duty recovery pulleys/blocks, cables, slings, chains, chain binders, etc.
- Large selection of mechanics hand tools including Snap On & MAC
- Shop equipment including Snap On & Lincoln welders, portable gas welder & air compressor, cutting torches, metal cutting bandsaws, shop press, metal lathe, heavy duty jack stands, air jacks, electric & gas plasma cutters, variety of gas bottles, large iron welding tables, air compressors, Stihl TS400 chop saw, tire cage, tire stands & more
- Large selection of new truck/semi parts inventory
- Office equipment, floor safe and many Chilton automotive service manuals
- Mounted elk & misc. deer horns
- Furniture, appliances, collectibles, glassware & household
- Fish fryers, folding chairs & carts, 8’ tables & stack chairs
BILL’S TOWING & WRECKER SERVICE
WILLIAM “BILL” CROM ESTATE, SELLER