ABSOLUTE LEE COUNTY, IOWA ACREAGE AUCTION
Diane Haun Online Only Acreage Auction
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
SOLD! $7,000 PER ACRE
Online Only Auction of 8.26 acres selling at Absolute Auction! This acreage is ideally located between Fort Madison & Burlington, Iowa along Hwy. 61. Prime acreage for development or dream home building site.
Began: Friday, January 18, 2019 at 1:00 PM CST
Ended: Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 1:00 PM CST
Absolute – Lee County, Iowa
ONLINE ONLY ACREAGE AUCTION
8.26± ACRES SELLING IN 1 TRACT
BIDDING ENDS THURSDAY, MARCH 21ST 2019 AT 1:00 P.M.
This Real Estate Positively Sells to the Highest Bidder, Regardless of Price!
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Location, Location, Location. The Haun land is an extremely attractive acreage that is ideally located along Hwy. 61 and only minutes from Fort Madison and Burlington, Iowa. There are 8.26± acres that would be great for development or for your “dream home” building site. Accessed from Hwy. 61, there are approximately 6.8 acres tillable that have previously been mowed for hay. This is an outstanding acreage offered at Absolute Auction, don’t let it slip by!
REGISTRATION: Visit fraiseauction.com to register and bid today!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 1:00 P.M., with a soft close, meaning that a last-minute bid will be extended by 3 minutes until the bidding becomes idle. Land will be sold by the acres times the number of advertised acres.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Fraise Auction & Real Estate must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, March 22, 2019 (DocuSign, faxed, scanned or emailed). This real estate positively sells to the highest bidder, regardless of price.
- DOWN PAYMENT: $5,000 nonrefundable earnest money deposit will be due upon acceptance of the Sales contract. Bidding is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other contingencies. This real estate sells “as is, where is” with no warranties expressed or implied.
- CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing. The land sells free and clear of any farm tenancy for the 2019 crop year.
- ABSTRACT & TITLE: Sellers will provide a current abstract at their expense.
- SURVEY: Seller shall not be obligated to perform a survey of the property.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder(s) have any kind of claim against Fraise Auction & Real Estate or anyone else if the online bidding platform fails to work properly before or during the auction.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Information contained herein is presented on behalf of the Seller. Fraise Auction & Real Estate, agent for the Seller, cannot guarantee the information to be correct or assume liability for errors or omissions. Buyers should verify the information to their own satisfaction. All acreage amounts, lines drawn on maps & photos or boundary markers on the property are approximate. Any announcements made on the day of auction will take precedence over any matter of print and will be final. This real estate sells “as is, where is” with no express or implied warranties pertaining to the property. All sales are final.
DIANE HAUN – SELLER