Lee County IA Home & Acreage and Personal Property Auction
Robert Roxlau – 2456 235th Ave., Donnellson, Iowa
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Selling at Absolute Auction – newer ranch style home w/6.67 acres & outbuildings. Also, sprint car & racing parts, collector cars, JD crawler, gas engines, acreage equipment, machine shop & hand tools, ATV, Motorcycles, mowers and household.
REAL ESTATE &
PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
SATURDAY, JUNE 30TH, 2018 AT 9:00 A.M.
2456 235th Avenue, Donnellson, Iowa
(South of Fort Madison, IA 2 miles on Hwy. 61 to J62 (Charleston Blacktop) then west 2 miles to 235th Avenue, then 3/4 mile north to the property)
THIS REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY POSITIVELY SELLS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!
As you may know, Mr. Roxlau passed away Sunday, June 16th. Although our thoughts are with Bob’s family during this difficult time, they have asked that we proceed with the auction as planned.
REAL ESTATE INFORMATION
Very private and nestled amongst surrounding timber sits a wonderful ranch style home built in 2006 with 6.67 acres of land and outbuildings. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, eat in kitchen with cherry cupboards, main floor laundry, full basement and attached 2 car garage with concrete lane. Outbuildings include: 16×24 mancave/mother in-law quarters with bathroom & kitchenette, 30×24 heated 2 car garage with a 24×26 addition and 24×24 addition w/14’ sidewalls (great for RV storage). Also, 20×33 open front pole barn and 26×48 shop built in 2011. This is a unique acreage with great curb appeal and a tremendous amount of car/boat/equipment storage. To schedule a private showing contact Deb Sylvester of Fraise Auction & Real Estate @ (319)372-9121 or attend to the scheduled open house.
METHOD & TERMS
Ten percent (10%) down payment due on the day of the auction upon signing a written purchase agreement immediately following the close of bidding. Balance to be paid upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed with a proposed closing date of July 30, 2018. Possession will be given at closing. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the last available tax statement and all prior taxes. The down payment may be paid in the form of cash, personal check, business check or cashier’s check. Sale is not contingent on Buyer’s financing or any other contingencies.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Information contained herein is presented on behalf of the seller. Fraise Auction & Real Estate, agent for the seller, cannot guarantee the information to be correct or assume the liabilities for errors and omissions. Buyers should verify the information to their own satisfaction. All acreage amounts, lines drawn on maps & photos, etc. are approximate. Any announcements made from the auction block on day of auction will take precedence over any matter of print and will be final. This real estate sells “as is, where is” with no express or implied warranties pertaining to the property. All sales are final.
- 1941 Pontiac Deluxe Torpedo Sedan
- Engine upgraded to 19677 GMC 292ci 6 cylinder with computer controlled throttle body fuel injection and ignition.
- Transmission upgraded to 200 4R four speed overdrive automatic.
- Electrical system converted to 12 volt with alternator charging system. All dash gauges converted to 12 volt with new VDO gauge movements (no resistors).
- New aluminum radiator, starter, water pump, etc.
- IDIDIT tilt steering column.
- Power steering.
- Power brakes.
- Rostra cruise control with controls on turn signal lever.
- “Vintage Air” air conditioning.
- New 12 volt AM/FM radio.
- Exterior paint, interior paint and upholstery 8-9 years old.
- 1964 Chevy II, 2 Door Sedan
- Front suspension rebuilt with new springs, shocks, bushings, etc.
- Brakes converted to dual circuit power with front disks.
- New 15” rally style wheels and hubcaps with new tires.
- New Flaming River tilt steering column with column shift.
- Power steering with quick ration (3 ½ turn) Corvette steering gear.
- Original 194 6 cylinder engine replaced with completely rebuilt 250 6 cylinder crank-.010 under, cylinders .040 over, comp 61-232-4 cam, dual two barrel progressive carburetors. Approx. 9:1 compression.
- Ignition converted to electronic with Pertronix distributor kit.
- New radiator and starter.
- Rebuilt alternator and water pump.
- Rebuilt 200 4R overdrive automatic transmission.
- Rostra cruise control, with controls on turn signal stalk.
- “Vintage Air” air conditioning.
- New AM/FM radio.
- New ProCar grey fabric bucket front seats with rear seat recovered in same grey fabric.
- Complete new interior: side panels, headliner, visor, floor carpet, etc.
- All interior metal repainted, dash, window frames, etc.
- Body refinished in Medium blue with base/clear finish.
- Before painting, windows including windshield and rear window were removed, then replaced with new seals after painting.
- Included but not installed:
- Remote oil filter kit
- Chrome wheel opening moldings
- Chrome ridgeline moldings
- Original Pontiac Deluxe Torpedo straight 8 eng., transmission and steering column to sell separately
Visit our website for complete details of both vehicles!
RACECAR, TRAILER & PARTS
- Vintage Sprint Car w/1968 Trevis chassis, ’77 GMC 292 6 cyl eng., Bert 2-spd. & reverse racing trans., self-starting w/battery & alternator, runs great
- Double decker tandem axle sprint car racing trailer
- Rolling jack stands
- Weber carburetors, Wildwood master cylinder kits, KY air clutch, misc. eng. & trans. parts, spin nuts, tires, seat, assorted grills & misc. body parts
CRAWLER, TRACTOR, TRAILERS & EQUIPMENT
- John Deere 1010 crawler w/ 5’ 6-way hyd. blade, digital gauges, runs great
- ’51 John Deere A w/nf roll-a-matic front end, Parade Ready!
- Neal 7×10 single axle tilt bed trailer
- 7×12 homemade single axle utility trailer w/air shield & stabilizer jacks
- Bush Hog RTS 62 3pt. tiller
- King Kutter 4’ 3pt. brush mower
- Ford front mount hyd. tree shear
- 3pt. backhoe attachment, great condition
- Comer 3pt. post hole auger w/12” bit
ATV, MOTORCYCLES, LAWN & GARDEN
- 2014 Yamaha Grizzly 450 4X4 w/429 miles
- Yamaha golf cart
- 2 Honda CB550 motorcycles, projects & titled
- Comet 6hp motor scooter
- Country Clipper 0-turn mower w/ 60” cut, Kawasaki eng. & 144 hrs.
- ATV fertilizer spreader & Fimco 15 gal. sprayer
- Coleman 8750 generator w/13hp Honda eng.
- Snapper 8hp chipper/shredder
- Stihl FC 55 gas edger
- Bachtold brush mower w/Wisconsin eng.
HIT & MISS GAS ENGINES
- Witte hit & miss eng. (believed to be 10hp) mounted to very nice homemade single axle trailer
- Worthington 1½ hp gas eng. w/cart
- Ottawa Log Saw & Waterloo gas engs.
- International Harvester Type LB gas eng.
- Fairbanks Morse Z 1½ hp gas eng.
- John Deere Type E 1½ hp gas eng.
- Stover Type K 2hp gas eng.
CNC EQUIPMENT, WELDERS & TOOLS
- PM 1440 engine lathe w/digital readout, 240v
- Enco 105-1114 milling & drilling machine, 240v
- Shop Fox X6323 vertical mill w/9×49 table & digital readout, 240v
- Enco 505-684 horizontal bandsaw
- Enco 137-317 horizontal bandsaw w/coolant hose
- Grizzly 8” floor model polisher/buffer
- Bench grinders, cut off saws, belt/disc grinders, etc.
- Lrg. assortment of end mill sets, drimming bits, router bits, transfer punch sets, fly cutter holder sets, breach sets, reamers, bore gauge set, square shoulder bits, etc.
- Several digital calipers, micrometer sets, cylinder gauges, dial indicators, etc.
- Tubing notchers & pipe benders
- Dumore tool post grinder
- Speedway Series sand blast cabinet
- Acetylene cutting torch & industrial fans
- 2 stage 60 gal. upright air compressor
- Magna Force 20 gal. upright air compressor
- Hobart Ironman 250 mig welder w/cart & bottle
- Parker RILCT416 invertor tig welder
- 2T engine hoist
- ½ T pickup truck crane, new
- Lrg. assortment of wrenches, socket sets and usual hand tools
- Waterproof B&D battery maintainers
- Jack stands, floor jacks & car dollies
- Acculine Pro laser level & tripod
- Craftsman 25 transit & tripod
GUNS, MODERN FURNITURE & HOUSEHOLD
- Thompson Center Arms 50 cal. black powder rifle
- Russian SKS 7.62×39 rifle w/synthetic stock & scope
- Marlin XT-22MR .22 cal. bolt action rifle, synthetic stock, 22″ sporter barrel w/sights. SN: MM63624C
- 1,000 rounds of ammo
- LG Sensor Dry front load elec. dryer & LP Direct Drive front load washing machine, these units were purchase new 2 years ago and have never been used
- Kenmore Elite refrigerator w/bottom freezer, black
- Roper HD washing machine & Roper elec. dryer
- Samsung & Pioneer stereo equipment & speakers
- Panasonic 54” flat screen TV
- Sofa, coffee & end tables
- Kitchen table & chairs
- Twin size bed, dressers & full size bed frame w/headboard
- Brand new Diamondback Fitness 510 exercise bike
- 100+ music CD’s
- Nice selection of digital & 35mm cameras, plus many lenses & accessories
- Usual pots, pans, bedding, etc.
- New Silver Spring 500lb vehicle mobility scooter carrier (trailer hitch mount)
Auctioneer’s Note: Due to health reasons Mr. Roxlau has moved to town and will sell his real estate and all of his personal property at Absolute Auction. You will find that most everything is clean and in good working condition. 2 auction rings part of the day, come prepared with an extra bidder. Brief sale order: household and hand tools sell first at 9:00am, with the vehicles, tractors & equipment to sell at approx. 11:00am. Real estate sells at 12:00 noon, followed by the balance of any unsold items. Food & restrooms available. Not responsible in case of accident, errors or omissions. All personal property sells “as is, where is” with no guarantees and all sales are final. Everything must be removed within 2 weeks of the auction. Announcements made sale day take precedence.
ROBERT ROXLAU – SELLER
Fehseke & Gray Law Offices – Attorney for
Fraise Auction & Real Estate
2311 Avenue L, Fort Madison, Iowa 52627
319- 372-9121 OR 319-367-5744